Haladjian Minerals Solutions maintenance services in the spotlight !
Haladjian Minerals Solutions in the magazine Mines & Carrières n°289 !
The Mines & Carrières French magazine is a monthly specializing in presenting technical news about quarries and mines at quarry operators, manufacturers of processing equipment as well as material transport specialists.
In magazine number 289, a 29-page dossier dedicated to lived experiences in maintenance, from machine inspection to digitization of operations, was published. Among the companies highlighted, an article presents Haladjian Minerals Solutions. HMS was created in 2015 to meet a specific expectation of some of the Haladjian Group customers who wanted an alternative offer to the manufacturers ‘offer.We invite you to read the article “From machine expert assessment to complete rebuild, Haladjian Minerals Solutions offers an alternative offer“.
A multi-brand offer for maintenance of stationary and mobile machines
Our expertise is based on the following offer:
- Appraisal in ageing machines to anticipate major problem occurrences.
- Inspection of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical sections. Then delivery of a detailed report with recommendations and a level of emergency intervention (disassembling of reachable and essential components for visual and dimensional inspection of more than 100 points, and test of under load and empty machines).
– Scheduled maintenance including a choice of 4 programs: Basic, Basic +, Premium, Serenity
- Parts repair and improvement of some parts for more efficiency
- Emergency repair
- Full or partial rebuild of ageing machines further to a drawn-up diagnosis (can cover cleaning with replacement of small parts, to a complete machine rebuild).
- Available stock of parts for the most common machines and for the main systems components (upper frames, countershaft assemblies, heads, etc.).
- Improvement of the treatment process by considering altogether the project and its process.
- Training on the quarry treatment process and on the use of machines.