Corporate social responsibility and values of the Haladjian group
Haladjian and the extractive and mining industry
The activities of our group and its subsidiaries are subject to regulatory, environmental and societal constraints. Our CSR policy is part of a continuous improvement process to meet the expectations of increasingly demanding customers and mining suppliers in terms of CSR.
For several years, the Haladjian group has combined quality, safety, health and the environment in a single approach and improve its compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards.
To consult our CSR policy, contact us.
We are committed to:
- Attract and retain talents and retain key skills
- Maintain the social dialogue
- Develop accountability and empowerment
- Ensure the well-being of our employees
- Promote diversity and fight against discrimination
- Guarantee the quality and reliability of products
- Invest in innovation
- Maintain a responsible product lifecycle
- Guarantee the safety of our employees and partners
- Maintain good supplier relations and guarantee responsible purchasing (see diversity and the fight against discrimination)
- Guarantee ethical behaviour in our business practice
- Guarantee health and safety at work
Reduce energy emissions
- Reduce waste production
- Ensure that responsible growth is maintained
Find out more...
Read our pages about our process study and optimization for aggregates and our mining process optimization and engineering services. Our performance contracts and facility design could also interest you.