Haladjian Minerals Solutions, supplier of parts and services for your crushing and grinding facilities
In order to provide you with the most complete solution possible, we distribute wear and mechanical parts from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs): Metso® and Sandvik®*.
We cover all your needs in the following areas:
- Cone crushers (Metso Nordberg® HP Series: HP100, HP200, HP300, HP400, HP3, HP4, HP5, HP6; Metso Lokotrack®: LT200; Sandvik Hydrocone® : H2000, H3000, H4000, H6000, Sandvik Superior ® : S2000, S3000, S4000, S6000),
- Jaw crushers (Metso Nordberg® C Series: C63, C95, C96, C100, C105, C106, C110, C116, C120, C125, C130, C140, C145, C150, C160, C3054; Metso Lokotrack®: LT100, LT105, LT106, LT110, LT116, LT125, LT140, LT150; Sandvik Jaw Crusher®: CJ412, CJ612, CJ613),
- Impact crushers (Metso Nordberg® NP Series: NP 1110, NP 1213, NP 1315, NP 1110 M, NP 1213 M, NP 1315 M; Metso Lokotrack®: LT1110S, LT1213S, LT1315),
- Screens (Metso®, Powerscreen®, Sandvik®, Terex®, Keestrack®),
- And steel deck feeders.
Grinders and crushers to reduce the size distribution of rocks and stones in aggregate production, mining and construction material recycling operations
This crushing equipment has many applications in quarrying, mining and recycling.
Used for secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing stages, as well as pebble crushing, the equipment can also, when the material particle size is fine, ensure the first phase of the crushing process.
They allow the primary crushing of the hardest ores and rocks during aggregate production operations or mining. They are ideal for sample preparation, grinding, sieving and dividing. The use of jaw crushers allows for optimised productivity and the lowest possible operating cost per tonne.
They reduce rocks to small particles. Used in the different reduction stages: from primary grinding to the last phase of the crushing process, impact crushers allow the crushing of materials of different hardness depending on the degree of reduction.
Also, they output particles with good cubicity.
They are essential in the crushing stages. They make it possible to separate rocks according to their granulometry and shape, and to reduce the size of the rocks extracted until the size desired by the customer is obtained, or to obtain a recomposed product by mixing different granulometries.
There are several types of screens:
- Fixed screens: primary, metallic, modular, grid, finger sieves,
- Vibrating screens: inclined vibrators and horizontal vibrators.
They are at the centre of your aggregate production and mining activity. These industrial belts allow materials to be transported from one point to another in the process efficiently and with the least amount of energy possible to increase the profitability of your operation.
Different types of conveyors exist:
- Stationary conveyors: chain, roller, reciprocating and wide-belt conveyors
- Mobile conveyors
They allow efficient, impact-resistant and durable conveying.
Our complete solution has been designed to improve your conveying activities.
- Lower rollers
- Idler wheels
- Toothed wheels (sector or sprocket)
- Tiles: Different types of tiles made to measure on demand
Access our entire product solution
Spare parts, wear parts and mechanical parts from the Metso® and Sandvik® brands: grinders, crushers, conveyors, screens