Rebuild machine and rebuild program: the reconditioning of your machines
A second life and savings for your quarry facilities
What is the Rebuild program?
The Rebuild program proposed by Haladjian Minerals Solutions aims to extend the life of machines and components by remanufacturing them.
Our Rebuild program allows your equipment to regain its optimal performance. This program is often requested by customers for machines reaching the end of their life. However, always with a view to facilitating your daily activity, carrying out overhauls at different times during the lifespan of your equipment will improve your productivity, extend the operating time and reduce costs. A profitable investment straight away!
Our program consists of different degrees of rebuilding to best meet your needs:
- Supply of rebuild kits made up of a bronze assembly, a lubrication pump and safety device
- A complete rebuild: A change of all machine parts in our workshops with the addition of all possible specific improvements
With this program, our customers double the lifespan of their equipment and avoid the cost of investing in a new machine.
Stages of a Rebuild program
As part of a rebuild, our experts follow several steps:
- Detailed inspection of your equipment to define the intervention to be made on the machine
- Cleaning and disassembly of the equipment by our technicians
- Carrying out a complete rebuild or assembly of the rebuild kit and replacement of the defective parts of your aggregates production tool by our teams
- Painting To finalize the refurbishment of your equipment, it is repainted.
- Implementation of complete tests in our workshops of your equipment to verify the improvement of its performance.
- Delivery and commissioning of your equipment.
The Rebuild program, expertise to increase your performance
Each year, our experienced technicians carry out more than 30 rebuild machines.
These refurbishments are carried out on all types of equipment:
- Metso® HP100, HP200, HP300, HP400, C110, C140…
- Sandvik® CH440, CH660, CJ412, CJ612…
Discover our latest rebuilds:
Rebuild of a crusher
🛠Refurbishment by our teams of a secondary crusher for one of our customers with an alluvial quarry.
✓ New frame assembly
✓ Adjustment and locking rings replaced
✓ New head assembly
✓ New security elements
=> Parts made in HMS>
Rebuild of an HP300
🛠Refurbishment of an HP300 with the replacement of the frame made in Haladjian Minerals Solutions.
Rebuild of an Omnicone 937
🛠 Refurbishment of an Omnicone 937:
✓ Head ring, unbalance shielding, new lower and upper eccentric washers
✓ Counter-shaft wedging
Our reconditioning programs:
Increase your productivity
Preserve your safety