Optimization of aggregates production facilities
Haladjian Minerals Solutions optimizes and upgrades your facility
Thanks to our solid experience in the crushing and grinding industry, our teams support you in optimizing your production plants. We help our customers to question their own process in order to achieve more productivity.
Improving your process is essential to allow you to increase your productivity and reduce the cost per tonne. This is why our Technical Studies Office carries out process studies and upgrades to fixed crushing and sieving plants. It carries out a complete analysis of your needs and studies in detail your facility through a study of the flowsheets and your crushing and sieving equipment to propose process modifications according to the machine capacities.
Upgrades and optimization processes go hand in hand. By combining the two, you give a second life to your aggregates production plant. This revamping of your facility therefore makes it more efficient without having to make large financial investments.
Why modernize your aggregate plant?
Optimization and modification of a facility is most often recommended:
- To adapt to a market or a new product.
- To increase the quality of plant productivity.
- In case of abnormal wear of parts.
- To optimise the production costs of the facilities.
Advantages of upgrading and optimizing processes
Study of the processes and the optimization of your facility:
- Increases in the capacity and production of your aggregate production plant. This allows you to achieve greater throughput without increasing your footprint.
- Obtains more production stability at each stage of your facility.
- Reduces downtime and maintenance. This upgrade replaces your current parts with more modern, durable parts.
- And reduces your environmental impact. With a revised process, you combine sustainable development and increased productivity.
Stages of optimizing an aggregates production facility
Optimisation of crushing and sieving plants takes place in three key stages :
- The audit : Our technical team audits your entire website (site, location and equipment) and identifies the problems encountered.
- Recommendation of solutions : Following the audit, solutions are recommended in order to meet the objectives set while limiting the downtime of the facility for the implementation of these solutions.
- Implementation : Last step in the implementation of solutions with the change/modification of equipment and processes.
Modernization work is carried out by our technicians, interfering as little as possible with your production activity. Our goal is to modernize your facility without disrupting your crushing and sieving operations.